Participating Landlords of LOW PROFILE's Would You Like This Badge?
Library of Independant Exchange, Millbay, Plymouth
Come to Ours
Plymouth September - December 2011
Come to Ours was a programme of activity and events that celebrated and showcased the work of both emerging and established artists and curators. This artist-driven programme temporarily occupied unusual and unconventional sites, spaces and contexts around Plymouth (UK), running alongside British Art Show 7 (Sept-Dec 2011).
Our shared aims were to:
• develop a programme that celebrates and showcases both emerging and established artists and curators
• utilize unusual and unconventional sites in the city
• reflect the quality of existing (and build momentum for new) artist-driven activity in the city
• develop a programme of events that offers a more personal or human approach and one that addresses the problem of ‘unfamiliarity’ for those visiting the city for BAS7
• compliment the activities of the larger ‘Plymouth Fringe’
• continue to make things happen in the city of Plymouth